You have enough distractions without regulation and reporting
hassles. So unload your paperwork problems onto ITS Compliance,
Inc., one of the industrys leading compliance and consulting
services. We help our customers become more profitable by
keeping them safe, legal, and efficient.
At ITS, we will tailor a complete package of services designed
for your operation.
Improper permitting can cost big dollars in fines and downtime. We get you up and running quickly while saving you money on your fleet's permitting needs.
- Quick response to permitting emergencies
- New fleet registration
- Cost-effective fleet permitting setup
- Temporary permits
- IFTA and single-state registration
- Annual fleet proof list
- Permit inventory control
- Timely renewals, additions and transfers
Our permitting service saves you time and money while keeping you legal. We work closely with state agencies and keep a large supply of current permits on hand at all times.
In emergencies, we can obtain temporary permits and FAX them to a desired location. Many customers prefer ordering permits ahead of time.
We manage the surplus and apply them to additions or changes within the fleet.
ITS takes the headache out of licensing,
registration, ad valorem, and heavy vehicle use taxes. Our
nationwide service gets you rolling fast. And we guarantee
accuracy and timeliness.
- Fast, nationwide walk-in registration network
- Quick handling of base, IRP, addition, transfer, and fleet
- Annual license proof list
- Nationwide registration of units
- Payment of sales and heavy vehicle use taxes
- Timely state base applications, IRP applications, and renewal
- Reporting and payment of ad valorem taxes
In addition, we handle consolidation and advise on proper
record keeping. We report mileage accurately and eliminate
additional mileage billings at audit. We guarantee to track
and renew all base plates accurately and on time.
We catch driver errors before the auditors
do! Our fuel tax reporting systems and procedures protect
you from tax and penalty assessments that may result from
ITS also helps reduce your overall tax liabilities
- Management reports that enhance your fleet controls
- Unit and trip numbers reported each period
- MPGs, taxes, and over/under reports by unit, location, and
- Prompt filing of taxes or refunds for guaranteed maximum refunds
- Representation at audits
- Paper trail on your operation and our service
- Pre-audit and entry of driver trip data
- Location of missing gap miles
- Miles, fuel, and tax reports by unit, location, and fleet
- Copies of tax returns and checks
- Quarterly tax summary report
- Assistance in reducing tax expense
The results of ITS Fuel Tax Reporting are timely filings
and smooth penalty-free operations
Our safety programs assure your regulatory compliance. We assist in completing accurate driver files. We find errors as well as expired and incomplete items for you.
- Mock audits and suggestions for fine-tuning your safety programs
- Training sessions to reduce the frequency of accidents, improve
regulatory compliance, and reduce exposure to liability
- Creation of driver manuals
- Administration of driver qualification files
- Notification program on document expiration
- On-site safety compliance audits
- Defensive driver, pre-trip, and CDL training
- Compliance training for management and drivers
A good safety program doesnt cost, it pays! Savings
come from improved accident ratios, reduced equipment downtime,
reduced insurance premiums, improved equipment utilization,
reduced driver turnover, and the corresponding administrative
cost savings created by these improvements
Our log auditing reports make it easy
to enforce regulations.
Our service provides:
- Accurate reports on drivers hours of service that pinpoint
driver errors or violations
- Custom-tailored disciplinary letters
- Driver and management training which reduces your exposure
to fines, accidents, and costly legal actions
- Pre-audit and entry of log data
- Identification of driver and fleet log violations
Our log audit system assures that your drivers are in compliance
with DOT Safety Regulations. It will provide you with management
information to enable you to evaluate your driver effectiveness.
Small Truck Company Accounting
You'll see the results of your operations monthly with our easy-to-read accounting reports designed for small carriers. We'll provide monthly income statements that will enable you to make informed business decisions. Our staff of professionals will also give you sound advice to help you reduce your income tax liability.
Accounting services include:
- System designed for small fleets and owner/operators
- Audit and entry of settlements and expenses
- Monthly income statements
- Equipment depreciation schedules
- Estimated quarterly income tax filings
- Quarterly and annual tax services to reduce penalties
- Federal and state tax reporting
For More Information Please Contact