|How Do I Become A NASTC Best Broker?
Established in 1989 to band together small full truckload long haul trucking companies for the purpose of sharing transportation information, education, certification, buying power, lobbying effort, discounts, products and management services to level the industry playing field.
Starting in 1991, established a Best Broker / Associate Member program for referred and quality rated freight brokers wanting to do business with our member carriers.
“We help the little guy operate like a big guy”
NASTC helps freight brokers/shippers broaden their carrier base with access to our 3,600+ trucking companies. Only brokers that have an excellent track record and credit history are invited to apply. Presently, we have 250 designated Best Broker / Associate members. Minimum requirements: three+ years in business*, reference status and a good “low risk” score through credit reporting agencies of “80” or higher. 138 NASTC Best Brokers are also members of TIA and 40 have Gold Book status.
We are extending an invitation to your brokerage division to apply as an Associate Member / Best Broker.
Annually, we publish a Directory of Best Brokers for the exclusive use by our carriers when they need a third party and want to build new relationships with small carriers.
- Company business listing in next Best Broker Directory, 4200+ circulation
After May of each year, new brokers will be added to next directory.
Broker will be added to “Members Only” section of NASTC web site upon completion of processing.
- Add your web site link to our "NASTC Best Broker" page and provide you with a link to the NASTC website. Contact Mike Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to set up proper links and you may use our logo in your company marketing efforts, as long as membership is current.
- Online load & truck posting system partnered with “PostEverywhere”.
- A 30-day free trial period of the NASTC Truck and Load Posting Program.
- Individual carrier information in specific areas, upon request.
Additionally, Best Brokers are invited to Nashville for NASTC's Annual Broker-Carrier Trust Forum & Dinner held in the fall each year during NASTC's Annual Conference.
For More Information Please Contact