We catch driver errors before the auditors
do! Our fuel tax reporting systems and procedures protect
you from tax and penalty assessments that may result from
MSP also helps reduce your overall tax liabilities
- Management reports that enhance your fleet controls
- Unit and trip numbers reported each period
- MPGs, taxes, and over/under reports by unit, location, and
- Prompt filing of taxes or refunds for guaranteed maximum refunds
- Representation at audits
- Paper trail on your operation and our service
- Pre-audit and entry of driver trip data
- Location of missing gap miles
- Miles, fuel, and tax reports by unit, location, and fleet
- Copies of tax returns and checks
- Quarterly tax summary report
- Assistance in reducing tax expense
The results of MSP Fuel Tax Reporting are timely filings
and smooth penalty-free operations
Our log auditing reports make it easy
to enforce regulations.
Our service provides:
- Accurate reports on drivers hours of service that pinpoint
driver errors or violations
- Custom-tailored disciplinary letters
- Driver and management training which reduces your exposure
to fines, accidents, and costly legal actions
- Pre-audit and entry of log data
- Identification of driver and fleet log violations
Our log audit system assures that your drivers are in compliance
with DOT Safety Regulations. It will provide you with management
information that enable you to evaluate your driver's effectiveness.
Driver Qualification File Maintenance
We not only insure completeness, but we exceed the federal regulations of minimum necessary documents.
Our Service Provides:
- 16 additional documents entered each year in the areas of training and safety.
- Expiration dates and renewals are monitored for timely filing.
- Periodic audit for content
For More Information Please Contact